Wonder Inside-Out Burgers
The family will love this unique twist on a fan favourite – cheeseburgers. With perfectly melted Kraft Singles, Wonder® Non-GMO Project Verified buns and Heinz® Tomato Ketchup to finish it off, you won’t be able to put this burger down!
Wonder inside-out burgers
The family will love this unique twist on a fan favourite – cheeseburgers. With perfectly melted Kraft Singles, Wonder® burger buns and Heinz® Tomato Ketchup to finish it off, you won’t be able to put this burger down!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 4 Wonder® Non-GMO Project Verified Ballpark Classics Hamburger Buns
- 1 lb. (450 g) extra-lean ground beef
- 4 Kraft Singles Cheese Slices, cut in halves
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 plum tomato, thinly sliced
- 4 lettuce leaves - of your choice
- Heinz® Tomato Ketchup
- Heat barbecue to medium-high heat.
- Dived ground beef into 8 equal parts and shape into 8, 1/4-inch thick patties.
- Top 1 patty with 2 of the Kraft Singles halves in the middle of the You do not want the cheese slices to be at the edge of the patty. Place another burger patties on top to create a sandwich and pinch together the edges of both patties to create a seal. Repeat this process with the remaining burgers until you have 4 large patties.
- On the preheated grill, cook burgers for about 6 - 7 minutes per side, until they reach an internal temperature of 160ºF. Cook the onions at the same time until they are tender.
- Toast Wonder® Non-GMO Project Verified Ballpark Classic Hamburger Buns to your preference and build burgers: place patty on the bottom bun, top will onions, tomato slices, lettuce and Heinz® Tomato Ketchup.